Believe In Yourself!
The holidays are in full swing and we are all busy thinking about others. As a hard working artist and entrepreneur, it can be tough to give yourself and your dream the attention that is deserved. We know many of you have started your own online stores a side venture. Many of you have other jobs, families, and other priorities. We know it can be hard to stay motivated and inspired, especially since this business is focused on creativity and imagination. You are bound to hit a creative block, wonder if all the work is worth it, think about giving up, or feel too busy to work on it.
Remember, we all face these challenges and nothing great ever comes easy! Work hard, dream big, and believe in yourself. You WILL succeed.
20 Motivational Quotes Entrepreneurs Need To See
We put together 20 of our motivational graphic quotes to help inspire and motivate you. Hopefully at one of these will hit home for you and reignite your passion, or supercharge it!
1. "Let your mistakes make you better not bitter."
2. "You have not failed until you have given up."
3. "Big things often start out small."
4. "Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do." -Oprah Winfrey
5. "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." -Albert Einstein
6. "Go the extra mile. It's never crowded."
7. "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." -Vincent Van Gogh
8. "Creative minds are rarely tidy."
9. "Don't count the days. Make the days count." - Muhammad Ali
10. "Fiercely pursue your dreams."
11. "This world is but a canvas to our imagination." - Henry David Thoreau
12. "Your decisions today will shape your tomorrow."
13. "Don't call it a dream. Call it a plan."
14. "You didn't come this far... just to come this far."
15. "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." -Pablo Picasso
16. "Growth happens outside of your comfort zone."
17. "Release your inner artist."
18. "Art is what you can get away with." -Andy Warhol
19. "If it doesn't challenge you it won't change you."
20. "Don't stop until you're proud."
Do you have any words that you live by? Is there a special mantra that helps pull you out of a rut? Share your words of wisdom with us in the comments below! Who knows, you could help motivate a fellow artist or entrepreneur!