Printaura.com Terms of Service
Printaura is a print on demand fulfillment company for businesses who want to outsource the printing component of their business. Printaura white-label prints and dropships directly to customers of participating businesses.
- PRINTAURA.COM ACCOUNTS: In order to access some features of the Printaura.com Website, User must create a Printaura.com account. The user is not authorized to use another person’s account without their express written permission. When creating a Printaura.com account, User must provide accurate and complete information. The user is solely responsible for all activity that occurs on User’s account and must keep User’s account password secure. If User becomes aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of User’s account, User is required to notify Printaura.com immediately. Although Printaura.com will not be liable for User’s losses caused by any unauthorized use of User’s account, User may be liable for the losses of Printaura.com or others due to such unauthorized use.
- ORDERING/PRINT ON DEMAND SERVICE
Order Changes/Cancellation. Orders can be updated when in status as NEW. Once the orders have gone into PROCESSING they cannot be edited or canceled without a written request. Because all product blanks are ordered custom daily, canceling an order that is processing may still result in fees for either blank products or for the full printed products. Canceled orders that have not been shipped whether printed or not cannot be stored or saved for future orders. Canceling an order in your e-Commerce cart does NOT cancel the order in Printaura.com. Once an order goes into processing we can NOT guarantee that it can be canceled and do not guarantee refunds.
Returns & Exchanges. Printaura.com will review replacement/return requests for the following issues: faulty product such as a hole in a product, a print error by Printaura.com relating to quality or incorrect image if it is Printaura.com's fault. Printaura.com will only consider returns that are within 30 days of the date of sale. Printaura.com is not responsible for incorrectly provided addresses that result in lost or misdirected packages. If packages are returned to us for any reason and need to be reshipped there the seller must the cost of the re-shipment. Size exchanges or general returns/exchanges are not the responsibility of Printaura.com and sellers must resubmit and pay for this type of order. Printaura.com will only refund the amount paid to Printaura.com for the production or shipping of the product.
Processing/Delivery Timeline. Printaura.com does not guarantee specific processing or shipment times.
Fulfillment Deliveries. Printaura.com is not responsible for 3rd party delivery delays, lost packages, or damage due to delivery partner. Printaura.com will provide a tracking number when available but it is up to the seller to track down or contact local postal service to track any lost or delayed packages. Lost packages are the responsibility of the User.
Payments of Goods. All orders must be paid prior to us starting to process your orders. To pay for orders, USERS must make a deposit equal to or greater than the amount owed for orders placed or set up automatic billing.
Balance Withdrawals. To withdraw money from your balance please contact us. There is a $1 charge to withdraw money from your balance and can only be done through Paypal. Withdrawal requests may take up to 72 hours.
Image Quality. The User is required to provide high quality, print ready, sized art. Images are printed at the size they are provided at. Guidelines for images are available from Seller Account. Printaura is not responsible for low-quality images or incorrectly sized images. User provided mockups are used by our print team as a general guide for placement but the final product may differ based on the user provided art or the restrictions of a specific product. Printaura does not alter print images to match mockup files.
File Storage. Printaura.com does not guarantee permanent storage of User files. Printaura.com reserves the right to delete User files in the case of User inactivity. The user can be considered inactive in the case of, but not limited to, User has not had any sales in three (3) months, User has not logged into their Printaura.com account in six (6) months.
Taxes. If The user does not provide a valid New York resellers permit, Printaura.com is required to collect sales tax on all orders shipped to New York. User further agrees that User is solely responsible to collect, report, and remit all taxes to the correct tax authority (whether inside or outside the State of New York) for all business transactions, sales or revenue stemming from any content submitted to Printaura.com. User further agrees that Printaura.com is not obligated to determine whether a sales tax applies and is not responsible to collect, report, or remit any tax information arising from any transaction.
- USER'S SUBMISSIONS AND OWNERSHIP: As a Printaura.com account holder, User may be permitted to submit and upload various content, including pictures, graphics, as well as T-shirt designs (all, collectively, “User Submissions”). All User Submissions are subject to these Terms of Service, the Printaura.com Upload Rules.
The user is solely responsible for all content submitted to the Printaura.com Website, including photographs, videos, textual content, drawings, designs, and other works, whether submitted as a T-shirt design or for any other purpose. User affirms, represents and warrants that User owns or has the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Printaura.com to use all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions, to enable inclusion and use of the User Submission in all manners contemplated by the Printaura.com Website and these Terms of Service. By submitting a User Submission to Printaura.com, User grants to Printaura.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to host and use any Content provided through your use of the Printaura.com Services at its discretion.
User agrees that User will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including the rights of privacy and publicity, unless User is the owner of such rights or has permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant the licenses granted herein. User agrees that Printaura.com has the right to refuse to accept, to limit access to, to remove, and/or to refuse to publish any User Submission which Printaura.com considers to be amoral, scandalous, offensive, or in bad taste. All determinations as to whether a User Submission is amoral, scandalous, offensive, or in bad taste or that Printaura.com deems to be in violation of any intellectual property right of any third party. All determinations as to whether a User Submission is amoral, scandalous, offensive, in bad taste, or in violation of any intellectual property rights of any third party are to be made by Printaura.com at its sole discretion and are final. User agrees to be bound by the decision of Printaura.com.
User agrees that Printaura.com’s determination of a violation of intellectual property rights may be deemed intentional, due to blatant or recurring submissions, of material deemed by Printaura.com to be in violation of intellectual property rights. The user will be informed of their status of intentional intellectual property rights violator at the electronic address provided by User. User agrees that if determined to be an intentional violator -further orders, that are deemed to be an intellectual property rights violation by Printaura.com, are subject to cancelation and processing charges of up to $10 USD per offending item, not withholding any fees or charges previously incurred.
BY PROCESSING AND SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER USING PRINTAURA.COM, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO PRINTAURA.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, THAT YOU OWN AND POSSESS ALL RIGHTS OR OWN AND POSSESS SUFFICIENT RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, NECESSARY TO COPY, PRODUCE, PRINT OR IMPRINT, EACH AND EVERY ITEM AND PORTION THEREOF YOU SUBMIT TO PRINTAURA.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS. YOU FURTHER REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO PRINTAURA.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, THAT YOU ARE NOT INFRINGING ON ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE AND COVENANT THAT AT THE REQUEST OF PRINTAURA.COM, AND WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION, YOU WILL PROMPTLY DELIVER TO PRINTAURA.COM REASONABLE EVIDENCE OF SUCH ADEQUATE AND ENFORCEABLE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES (i.e. consents, approvals, licenses or sublicenses).
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS PRINTAURA.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, FROM ALL COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES) AND LIABILITIES, INCURRED BY PRINTAURA.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE BY YOU TO POSSESS SUCH RIGHTS, OR FOR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: Printaura.com, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and business partners disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Printaura.com Website and User’s use thereof. Printaura.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User’s access to and use of the Printaura.com Website, (iii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Printaura.com Website, (v) bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (vi) errors and omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Printaura.com Website. Printaura.com does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Printaura.com Website or any hyperlinked website or website featured in any banner or other advertising, and Printaura.com will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers for products or services. As with the purchase of any product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall Printaura.com, its officers, directors, employees, afiliates, agents or business partners be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Printaura.com Website, (iii) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Printaura.com Website, (v) bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Printaura.com Website by any third party, and/or (vi) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Printaura.com Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. User specifically acknowledges that Printaura.com shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with User. The Printaura.com Website is controlled and offered by Printaura.com from its facilities in the United States of America. Printaura.com makes no representations that the Printaura.com Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Printaura.com Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE User affirms that User is either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possesses legal parental or guardian consent, and is fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with the Terms of Service. In all cases, User affirms that User is over the age of 13, as the Printaura.com Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Printaura.com Website. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
- ASSIGNMENT The Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by the user but, may be assigned by Printaura.com without restriction.
- GENERAL User agrees that (i) the Printaura.com Website shall be deemed solely based in New York; and (ii) the Printaura.com Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Printaura.com, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New York. The Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between User and Printaura.com that arises in whole or in part from the Printaura.com Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York. The Terms of Service, together with all other Printaura.com policies, and any other legal notices published by Printaura.com and/or on the Printaura.com Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between Printaura.com concerning the Printaura.com Website. If any provision of the Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of the Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such terms or any other term, and Printaura.com’s failure to assert any right or provision under the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Printaura.com reserves the right to amend the Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is User’s responsibility to review the Terms of Service for any changes. User’s use of the Printaura.com Website following any amendment of the Terms of Service will signify User’s assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. USER AND PRINTAURA.COM AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRINTAURA.COM WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY WAIVED AND/OR BARRED.
- SHUTTERSTOCK MEDIA User agrees that (i) content shall not be used as a trademark for a business (ii) content shall not portray a person in a way that may be offensive, including: in connection with adult-oriented services or ads for dating services; in connection with political endorsements; with pornographic, defamatory, unlawful, offensive, or immoral content; and as suffering from, or being treated for, a physical or mental ailment. (iii) content shall only be used in campaigns and content created on Printaura.com, and not with other website or content services.